your used bike
for a new one.
How It Works
submit your request
Use the form at the top of the page to submit your trade-in request. Include the year, make, and model. Also let us know what type of bike you are looking for and the total out of pocket budget for your new bike.
Get an Estimate
We’ll respond to your initial email requesting photos or to book an appointment. Including detailed information in your response expedites the process. We are happy to help you select an in-stock or special order bike.
go home with a new bike
You’ll select your new bike. We build it and help you customize your new ride if desired. Then you’ll walk out the doors, get your new bike picture, and hit the trails or open road. We are honored to be part of your journey in cycling.
Can I trade my bike in?
Thank you for inquiring about the bicycle trade-in program. The program is designed to trade-in bike shop level bicycles model year 2000 or newer. * There are some exceptions for certain vintage bikes, so inquire if you are interested.
- All valuations assume original or better parts.
- Department store level bikes do not qualify (such as Huffy, Magna, Next and alike)
- Use the form at the top of the page to submit your initial request. Include as much information as possible on the trade-in as well as the type of bike you are looking for. Please allow 1-2 business days for a response.
- Condition of the bike should be clean, functioning and in sellable condition.
- We can service your bike so that it meets our selling condition. If your bike needs this type of service, you will need to cover the cost of parts and labor. We are happy to coordinate this for you.
- The serial number must be clearly visible and not be defaced or destroyed
What to bring at the time of trade-in
- A valid US issued driver’s license, state ID, or Passport
- Any chargers, manuals, and/or accessories that go with the bike
- Receipts for any upgrades made to the bike
What we offer
We offer a selection of high-quality bicycle lines. If we don’t have what you are looking for in stock, we can special order from one of these great brands.
Scott, Santa Cruz, Juliana, Jamis, Haro, and Niner.
We also help customers do custom builds or to customize a stock build. We work closely with Industry Nine, Deity Components, Reynolds wheels, SRAM, Shimano, Rockshox, and Fox to help you complete your dream build.