- This event has passed.
Ladies Bike Maintenance Clinic
March 13, 2017 @ 6:15 pm - 8:45 pm
Back by popular demand – ladies bike maintenance clinic.
This time around it’s going to be hands on!
What you’ll learn:
– Ride ready: tools and equipment you’ll need for road or trailside maintenance.
– Ride etiquette for maintenance: how to help out to get the group rolling again as quickly as possible.
– Flat repair: bring your own wheel (not bike) and practice flat repair.
– Drivetrain: check for wear and how to clean and lubricate.
– Flat repair contest: prizes will be awarded!
– Drivetrain wear and maintanence: we’ll have a bike setup in the stand so you can practice checking for drivetrain wear and how to use a chain check tool.
*Please note that this is a maintenance clinic not a mechanics class. This workshop is hands on and is appropriate for the lady wanting to learn or review flat repair and general maintenace so she can confidently maintain her own bike.
**Space is limited to 18 so everyone can get the support they need. Please RSVP on this event.