Ladies Bike Maintenance Clinic
January 23 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
A bike maintenance class taught by women, for women. The Rolling H Ladies invite you to their annual clinic to help you be ready for ride season. Preparing you to confidently repair your flats on the road or trail. How to keep your bike running smoothly, prevent unnecessary wear and tear, and identify needed repairs. This is a hands-on clinic as we believe that you learn by doing.
What you’ll learn:
– Bike anatomy: what’s that part called again?
– Ride ready: tools and equipment you’ll need for road or trailside maintenance.
– Ride etiquette for maintenance: how to help out to get the group rolling again as quickly as possible.
– Flat repair: bring your own wheel (not bike) and practice flat repair.
– Drivetrain: check for wear and how to clean and lubricate.
– Flat repair. Bring your front wheel and we’ll practice installing a tube and tire.
– Drivetrain wear and maintenance: we’ll have a bike setup in the stand so you can practice checking for drivetrain wear and how to use a chain check tool.
*Please note that this is a maintenance clinic not a mechanics class. This workshop is hands on and is appropriate for the lady wanting to learn or review flat repair and general maintenance so she can confidently maintain her own bike.
**Space is limited to 24 so everyone can get the support they need. Please RSVP here.